£60k per year
020 7820 7320
3 months ago
Head of Projects and Research
The Head of Projects and Research will report to the President of the organisation. You will work closely with our projects team, policy, and advocacy team (focused on education financing, early childhood education, education in emergencies, and skills), and our communications team, as well as collaborate closely with our Global Youth Ambassador and Global Business Coalition for Education teams.
- Identify opportunities to harness research to drive campaigns, youth engagement and influence policy and practice at scale
- Oversee research partnerships, report production and project management
- Manage research from conception and contracting to production and dissemination
- Liaise with researchers, designers, internal stakeholders and communications teams
- Liaise with the Fundraising team to identify new funding opportunities for projects
- Contribute to overall programme strategy and annual budget processes
- Monitor and implement the delivery of programmes to schedule, budget and to the highest level of quality
- Experience in managing projects and research - ideally with a leading consultancy/agency, academic and/or non-profit organisation
- Exceptional track-record of developing and delivering creative, pragmatic, and effective project and research plans, with previous experience in the global education or another development sector highly desirable
- Strong strategic thinking and planning skills
- Ability to lead project teams under pressure and to tight deadlines, while staying organised and focused to get campaigns delivered effectively
- Direct relevant experience in education (or international development) and a strong passion and interest in these issues
To apply, please submit a CV and a covering letter with the job title in the subject line.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.