£49,660 per year
020 7820 7305
over 1 year ago
It's time to turn up the volume on young people's voices to bring about change.
By joining a leading children’s charity, you will have the opportunity to drive impact through your established communications skills. You will be brave and creative and ready to disrupt the way the sector communicates. As well as being strategic you will be excited to take the team with you on the journey and lead a multi-skilled team to coordinate and manage channels, content and messaging.
This is a role for someone who likes challenging the norm, someone who’s not afraid to be different and someone who can deliver in a fast-paced, busy environment. You will deliver alongside the Director of Marketing & Communications and the Creative team, ensuring the continuous development and application of story-telling and brand.
You will develop a newly created team, integrating the online and offline application of messaging and brand for key audiences with an eye on the future and new opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have the following expertise:
- A strong professional communications skills set in terms of devising narrative and messaging
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills and the ability to work and influence at all levels
- Excellent written, verbal and numeric skills including the ability to create compelling and accurate copy
- Offline and online channel experience, with strong leaning towards online channels and platforms
- Experience of leading a team to plan and implement marketing communications in a multi-channel and cross divisional environment
Based in London, salary £49,660
The closing date for applications is Friday 31 May 2019 8am. Please get in touch before to avoid disappointment.
Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!