£70k per year
020 7820 7302
5 months ago
A wonderful opportunity to join a well-loved charity as Head of Supporter Care, by providing financial and strategy planning and business analysis in order to, ensure delivery of the Fundraising Departments’ strategic objectives.
The charity is well known for its fantastic research, awareness raising and campaigning work it does for people living with an impairment.
You will lead a team of 45, with 5 direct reports who cover the donor journey- from direct marketing, appeals and inquiries.
If you pride yourself on your relationship building skills, understanding of customer perspective, developing excellent levels of customer care and your team management capability then this could be the role for you.
If you are confident, flexible, self-motivated, enthusiastic, well-organised and able to manage a number of projects simultaneously please read on!
I am keen to speak to people with the following skills and experience:
- Ability to lead discussions, challenge assumptions and influence decision making.
- Proven experience of people and team management and budgeting processes.
- Possess sound financial acumen, particularly with regards to management and financial accounting and must have the ability to interpret and make decisions based on financial data.
- Good knowledge of best practice in the administrative and customer care sectors.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel together with other Microsoft applications.
Previous charity knowledge is not a necessity, it is much more about your skills and expertise. A drive to want to make a difference at the charity is essential.
18 month contract- maternity cover. Ideally to start in January or February 2022.
Salary £70,000 dependent on experience.
Full-time hours, with flexible working patterns.
Location: 2-3 days in Reading, Berkshire. 2-3 days working from home. Flexibility to travel to different office’s ad-hoc.
Firm closing date: 8am 17th January, however the role may close early if we have a good response rate, and can move to interview sooner. Therefore please apply now, to avoid disappointment.
I hope to hear from you soon! Please email Hannah.email@example.com for the full job pack, and detailed conversation!