£15.38 - 17.44 per hour
5 months ago
3 Months, 1 Day
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a fantastic health charity recruiting for a HRIS & Payroll Officer, to support the HR and payroll teams with the successful implementation of a new HRIS (CIPHR) and their transition from in-house payroll to a fully managed payroll service (PBS).
You will also lead on the processing of all monthly payroll information and all transactional changes to employee terms and conditions, including processing new starters, leavers and employee benefits.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or within 1 week.
Job Title: HRIS & Payroll Officer
Salary: £ 15.38ph
Duration: 3 months
- Work closely with the HR Business Partner to ensure the effective implementation and delivery of the new HRIS (CIPHR) and fully managed payroll system (PBS)
- Take ownership and responsibility for key areas of the project implementation around data input, data integrity, system configuration and roll-out/launch.
- Responsible for the monthly payroll administration, processing benefits and contractual changes, and providing accurate and timely management information and data required by payroll.
- Produce reports and KPIs, as required, for the Senior Management Team
- Work closely with the HR Business Partner on the HR Policy Refresh Project, ensuring updates are in line with current employment legislation and HR best practice.
- undertake projects and assignments, as directed by the HR Business Partner
- CIPD qualified(level 3or above, or an equivalent qualification)
- Good working knowledge of internal payroll processing and HMRC requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills, I am able to communicate effectively with others and I quickly build credibility with a wide range of audiences
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and HRIS(preferably Carval and/or CIPHR)
- Proven ability in the use and maintenance of HR systems, and able to manipulate data to produce management reports and analysis
- Have good knowledge and understanding of current employment legislation, the principles and requirements of GDPR and how they relate to storing and processing employee data
- I can work on my own initiative, and work effectively and supportively within a team
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.