£32k - 35k per year
020 7820 7331
6 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be partnering up with a brilliant social welfare organisation who are looking for their new Major Donor Manager. The role centres on the stewardship and cultivation of both major donors and the next generation of philanthropists and relationship skills are vital. You will lead on projects, Fundraising and Young Professionals Board management and events within the Major Donor team and will represent the department to the rest of the organisation. Working closely with the Head of Fundraising, you will be responsible for identifying, agreeing and planning the approach of high net worth individuals (HNWIs) to raise vital funds.
In this role you will asked to:
- Identify, research and approach prospective new major donors to meet agreed targets;
- Provide the Chief Executive/Directors/senior level volunteers with the donor insight and cultivation structure so they can build relationships with major donors;
- Personally steward an agreed number of active donors/prospective donors towards further gifts/new gifts;
To be considered for this role you will:
- Experience in developing and monitoring the implementation of fundraising strategies, budgets and operational plans;
- Experience of working with high net worth individuals;
- Significant experience within a major donor fundraising role, with a proven track record of developing relationships and exceeding fundraising targets;
- Helping bring in 5/6 figure income from donors
If you want to hear more about the role please contact Hannah at Harris Hill on Hannah.email@example.com or call her on 02078207331.
Closes: ASAP Interviews: ASAP