£33,677 per year
020 7820 7305
almost 3 years ago
I am eager to speak to a Marketing Manager, who will join a vibrant team in the children’s education charity.
Based in London, you will manage the Marketing Officer and report into the Head of Marketing. You will join a fast-paced, ambitious team. You will have lots of energy, a can do attitude and great personal skills to fit in to the team and also to manage the many relationships that interact with the position.
Your role will be to create, deliver and analyse integrated marketing plans that utilise the full marketing mix to extend the reach and maximise the sales of the charity’s programmes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute marketing insight and deliver marketing activity to support a range of charity events, campaigns and initiatives.
- Contribute marketing insight to campaign and fundraising project plans.
- Establish and maintain successful relationships with marketing and media agencies to ensure best value for money and report on effectiveness
The ideal candidate:
- We are looking for someone that is extremely organised, a strong project manager who has experience planning and evaluating multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- The majority of the campaigns tend to be below the line, so experience of this would be advantageous.
- Experience managing ecommunications (you will manage all mass communications through our CRM). The Marketing Officer builds and runs the campaigns but you will have digital experience to monitor those campaigns and improve our emails.
The organisation are looking to interview ASAP, therefore if you are keen, please get in touch ASAP, by e-mailing your CV to Hannah.email@example.com
The organisation can wait up to 1 month for the right candidate, so if you have more than 1 months’ notice, unfortunately this role won’t be applicable.