£35k per year
020 7820 7332
almost 2 years ago
Harris Hill are thrilled to be working with a fantastic health charity in their search for a Partnerships Manager (Philanthropy and Corporate).
The purpose of the role is to secure and manage high value partnerships with current and potential HNWI’s and occasional corporates.
- Secure and manage high value major donor relationships
- Manage, develop and grow the annual committed giving scheme and its membership
- Work across the organisation to spot opportunities to match with donor motivations
- Build relationships with external parties and develop a strong understanding of funder requirements
- Contribute to planning and budget setting for the team
- Ensure all activity is conducted in line with the fundraising Code of Practice
- Experience leading complex conversations with a wide ranging audience
- Demonstrate creativity and innovation in finding suitable partnerships
- Be able to use a range of methods to develop and steward donors
- Understanding of the market and mechanics of philanthropy fundraising
- Experience of securing donations of £25k +
If this role sounds of interest then please do not hesitate to submit your CV and cover letter.