£32,650 per year
020 7820 7331
2 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to working exclusively with a membership organisation who are focused on nurturing, upskilling and developing fundraisers and are looking for a Partnerships Manager to cover a maternity cover for 9 months (this is likely to be extended/ made perm)
The Partnerships Manager will be responsible for Developing existing relationships and securing new sponsors and exhibitors for the organisation's events business, including one day conferences, webinars, Fundraising Convention and Awards. The role is a mix between account management and new business of corporate partnerships and sponsorships. The Partnerships Manager will also support the development of their partnership strategy and commercial proposition.
The postholder will be responsible for the following:
- Fundraising Convention sponsorship; lead on this - responsible for overall management of sponsorship, planning; sales and invoicing
- Ensure value is delivered on all Strategic Partnership accounts
- To highlight potential new partners and secure increased support from existing customers.
To apply for this role you will have:
- A good level of experience in developing and maintaining commercial relationships and sponsorship
- Interest in the charity sector and the role of professional fundraising;
- In sector or our of sector is ok, but need to have an understanding of fundraising.
Salary is £32,640 and can have flexible working.
The Hiring Manager is seeing applications as they come in so please do not hesitate to get in touch asap.
If you want to learn more about the role and receive a full job description please do get in touch with Hannah at Harris Hill. Please contact her on Hannah.laking@harrishill or call her on 02078207331.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.