£24k - 28.6k per year
020 7820 7332
9 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with one of the UK’s leading children’s charity in their search for a Philanthropy Manager.
The Individual Major Giving team is responsible for maximising the long term support of all new and existing individual donors capable of giving gifts of £5,000 to £1m+ with an overall target of around £1.4m a year.
Homebased within the Midlands with travel required throughout region (including Nottingham, Leicester, Birmingham areas).
- Develop relationships and deliver income from those supporters/potential supporters for whom you are responsible.
- Support the delivery of new giving propositions.
- Ensure the strength of the Major Giving department prospect pipeline.
- Carry out research through a range of sources, to obtain relevant information that can contribute to proposals, applications, donor strategies and fundraising communications.
- The ability to confidently make successful major gift requests and/or win new business through face to face interactions.
- Written communication skills to analyse, interpret and present complex information to influence others successfully.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to operate and negotiate successfully with colleagues and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Strategic thinking to create and implement fundraising strategies.
- Personal experience of securing support/business from wealthy individuals or organisations, preferably through face to face interactions.
- A track record of demonstrating strategic thinking, initiative and creativity to achieve desired outcomes
If the above sounds interesting, you have the required experience and you would like to find out more then please do not hesitate to submit your CV.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, not all candidates will be responded to.