£26k - 35k per year + Bonus
about 2 months ago
Harris Hill is working in partnership with Caudwell Children to help find their new Philanthropy Manager. This is a permanent position and will be based at their Head Office in Keele, Staffordshire.
The role will work closely to strengthen our Development Committees and support our legacy circle activities, supported by our chief executive Trudi Beswick and John Caudwell, our founder and major benefactor.
The Circle consists of a network of high-profile individuals personally motivated to support the challenges facing children with disabilities and their families and its focus is on developing new sustainable income, through high profile fundraising activities, providing personal contributions, and introducing influential contacts to Caudwell Children.
• Demonstrable experience of major donor fundraising with a strong track record in securing five to six figure gifts from high net worth individuals.
• Proven experience of recruiting new prospects.
• Proven track record and experience of building, developing and managing positive relationships at the highest level.
• Proven experience of major donor prospect research to establish and maintain a strong major donor pipeline.
• Extensive proven experience of producing high quality and compelling proposals, reports and correspondence to inspire generous support and major donations.
• Proven experience of developing and managing donor engagement and cultivation strategies.
• High profile events management.
Over the next decade we have grand ambitions for growing the vision of Caudwell Children, becoming innovators and early interventionists in child disability and getting known for removing barriers during childhood and providing uninhibited futures.
This transformational period also brings the need to develop all our income streams to enable this growth, which all makes it a fantastic time to join this dynamic and fast-moving charity, during a period when we will undoubtedly attract national and international attention.