£31,578 - 35,086 per year
020 7820 7332
4 months ago
Are you a Major Donor Fundraising extraordinaire looking for a step up?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large, well-known national charity who are searching for a Philanthropy Manager to join their high-performing and ambitious Fundraising Team.
x2 vacanicies - one in Liverpool, one in Bradford.
The successful candidate will be leading on the management of high value relationships, working closely with senior volunteers and patrons to maximise their impact and support.
- Responsible for cultivating and stewarding existing and new relationships with major trusts and HNWI’s
- You will manage Senior Volunteer Relationships and regional Development Boards, as well as recruiting new board members
- Producing consistently outstanding, high quality, imaginative and compelling proposals, which can be taken to Trusts as well as forward thinking philanthropists by colleagues more widely across the Philanthropy Team
- Responsible for working on asks from £5k - £100k+ and leading on capital appeal projects
- Build and maintain strong and effective working relationships with key contacts across the charity
- Proven success of developing and maintaining effective donor relationships
- Ability to be able to produce consistently outstanding, high quality, imaginative and compelling proposals
- Superb written and oral communication skills – confidence in dealing with people at all levels
- Understanding of donor motivations
- Knowledge of big charitable trusts and foundations in the UK and abroad
- Well organised
If you think you have the knowledge and experience to step into this role then please do not hesitate to submit your CV and a covering letter (no more than 1 side A4).
Please note that this is a rolling recruitment so suitable candidates will be seen as and when.