£30.5k per year
020 7820 7331
7 months ago
Harris Hill are thrilled to be working with this wonderful international charity who work with refugees in their search for their new Philanthropy Officer. As a part of the Philanthropy Team, you will be responsible for raising major income from individuals, trusts and companies by identifying and cultivating contacts; soliciting and stewarding gifts; and organising bespoke events (including occasional programme visits).
This role is perfect for someone who is currently and Officer or Executive in Philanthropy and is looking to take that next step.
Within this role you will:
- Research, manage and develop relationships with a portfolio of donors, informing, educating, and inspiring them about the charity's work, and asking them for donations either directly in application or facilitating asks by peers.
- Ensure that all major givers in your portfolio are provided with the highest level of stewardship and take overall responsibility for your own contacts and annual workplan.
- Responsibility for fulfilment of our bi-annual small trusts mailing growing income from existing trusts and foundations.
- Responsibility for the fulfilment of our Mid-Value programme, including thanking, stewardship and potential gift up-lift.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience of securing high level gifts from UK-based and ideally overseas major donors and/or trusts.
- Experience / good understanding of major donor, trusts, and corporate fundraising.
- Experience of stewardship and cultivation events.
- Experience of investigating, collating, summarising, and disseminating research.
For further information please contact Hannah at Harris Hill on 0207 820 7331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary is £30,500+
It is a rolling application process, so please get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment. Interviews will be held week commencing the 26th of July.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.