£32k - 38k per year
020 7820 7302
21 days ago
I am working with an amazing Communications Agency to find their new Planning Lead/ Account Executive. I am keen to speak to candidates with experience in account management at an agency to hit the ground running.
Through your experience of managing and delivering communications projects, account management and working with multiple partners, you will be responsible for project managing our social impact projects. We’re on the hunt for an organised individual with a strategic mindset who loves working on long-term impactful projects. Sounds like you? This full-time role will be perfect for you. It will involve you managing and coordinating different stakeholders both nationally and globally.
You’re good at:
● Account & project management: A confident, organised individual, with experience of account management and communications planning with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
● Collaboration: A respectful and competent leader but also a fantastic collaborator with the
utmost confidence to push our partners beyond their comfort zones, in a respectful way.
● Agency experience: Bring knowledge and drive of previous experience working in agencies.
● Building relationships: Proven excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
● Adaptability: Proactive, fast thinking and easily adaptable to any quick changes.
Base salary of £32,000 -£38,000 per annum + discretionary personal and company bonus.
Fantastic benefits include Flexi-time working, Fruit and Prosecco, Holiday and Enhanced Parental leave, Team days away, Grant projects and their Culture is their main priority.
Office is near Borough / London Bridge. They require 2 days in the office a week.
Applications close 9am Tuesday 2nd August
For more information and the full job pack, please email Hannah.email@example.com or call 0207 820 7302
Interviews will take place on Friday 5 and Monday 8 August.
“We are committed to having an inclusive culture in which everyone feels safe and supported to achieve their potential. There is a long way to go in implementing race equity in the sector and we have a robust strategy in place for delivering this at the agency. We actively encourage applications from underrepresented and minority groups, including those with lived experience of social issues we are working to address”.