£32k - 36k per year
020 7820 7305
almost 2 years ago
As PR Campaigns Manager you will develop and implement creative campaigns for this fantastic charity and strengthening awareness of the brand through excellent media engagement and stories.
Based in London, in this role you will draft and sell in news and feature stories to national, consumer, regional and trade press and broad cast media. You will be confident in developing and nurturing positive relationships with journalists across all media, including news prints, publications, radio, TV and online.
Joining a progressive organisation, you will work with your colleagues to develop and shape your work in line with the charity's strategic objectives.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have success in leading, planning, co-ordinating and delivering PR campaigns for a range of audiences in a multi-channel environment.
- Have a dynamic approach to relationship management in order to influence stakeholders across the whole charity.
- Bring established relationships with journalists and media outlets.
- Be able to juggle operational delivery with strategic thinking.
- Have strong editorial skills and able to create engaging content.
You will be a key member of the team and the engaged, driven and supportive organisation a looking for a like-minded individual who will be excited to step in to this new role and take the charity forwards.
For more information please get in touch directly with Hannah.email@example.com Hannah can talk you through the role in detail.
The closing date is TBC, so please get in touch now to avoid disappointment.