£30k - 35k per year
020 7820 7305
12 months ago
I am keen to speak to a media and PR expert who has good knowledge of the energy sector. You will be joining an innovative non-profit organisation with the goal of promoting a future built on renewable energy and clean technology. They do this by developing informed policy and advocating on behalf of their members to Government.
As PR Manager you will be responsible for pro-active and reactive communications, writing press releases, creating member communications content and writing blogs and taking charge of the social media channels.
The term will be 12 months (to cover maternity leave).
Tasks and key responsibilities:
- Support CEO to build and maintain public reputation and profile through media and communication channels, including monthly Blog
- Prepare briefings for CEO /Head of Policy and manager when taking part in media and wider industry events
- Support and build organisation profile through media and communication channels, in line with strategic goals
- Build and maintaining relationships with journalists in line with strategic goals
- Oversee and manage/deliver proactive and reactive media engagement, delivering tangible outcomes in line with the strategy
- Develop multi-media plans to promote organisation reports and events (including Parliamentary and political events) for the benefit of members and manage the delivery of planned media activity
This is a 12 month FTC
Salary £30,000- £35,000
The role is to based from home. Whilst the office is based in Central London, the team are currently WFH for the foreseeable.
If keen, please email your CV to Hannah.email@example.com ASAP.
The firm closing date for applications is Monday 9th November 8am.
They are looking for someone to start ASAP, ideally you won’t have more than 1 months’ notice period.