£33,633 per year
8 months ago
I am keen to speak to a Product Innovation Manager who is creative, idea focused, audience led and who is excited to join a well-loved charity.
Innovation is at the heart of this amazing children s charity s corporate and fundraising strategy. They are looking to rapidly develop and market new fundraising opportunities that have the ability to attract and engage new and existing fundraising audiences.
In the past 6 months the charity have introduced a new fundraising strategy and disruptive innovation is a large focus for this team who will develop agile approaches and who are audience led.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a talent for developing new ideas and taking them to market.
- Demonstrable experience in product marketing,
- A strong background working with agencies, internal teams and multiple audiences
- Will have touched upon every part of a new product and delivered it to market.
- Have strategic planning experience
- Project management skills
- Have experience working face to face with stakeholders
The charity are based in East London.
This is a permanent role, Salary 33,633.
The charity have a real drive and ambition for growth and success. This is an exciting time for them and they are looking for strong, talented and enthusiastic people to join them!
Please get in touch for more details by e-mailing your CV to Harriett.firstname.lastname@example.org
CVs will be submitted on a rolling basis, so please get in touch today to avoid disappointment.