£32k - 38k per year
020 7820 7305
7 months ago
I am eager to speak to a passionate individual who will be responsible for running the entire UK market’s press function for an international development and education charity. You will work closely with the CEO, have autonomy in your role and have the opportunity to build amazing connections on a global scale.
The ideal candidate:
- Worked extensively with the media before
- Proven track record of successful pitching to media outlets
- Have press connections
- Understand the London and UK media environment/market
- Be an excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Experience of writing stories that resonate with journalists and supporters
- Confident operating independently
Your experience could have been attained at either a charity, an agency, or with a global organisation. Your passion for joining the charity sector will be essential in this role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Lead tactical efforts and contribute to strategic thinking in relationship building with local and regional UK and EU media
- Cultivate and steward relationships with journalists and press outlets across broadcast, print and online media which reach key target audiences
- Identify pro-bono advertising opportunities within the UK/EU region that allow the charity to broaden brand awareness
Based in Central London
Salary £32-38,000 dependent on experience
Working hours 5 days a week, 10am-6pm.
The charity are eager to meet candidates ASAP. Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.email@example.com for more details on this fantastic opportunity.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.