£28k - 32.5k per year + Home based
020 7820 7315
28 days ago
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a wonderful health charity in their search for a Regional Development Manager -South East and East of England (home based) in order to manage supporters and volunteers within the local community creating an impact by maximising financial contributions and raising awareness of fundraising for the charity.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate as the charity look to develop and grow an already successful region within London, South East and the East of England. You will provide support for the charity's fundraising families and individuals in the region, drive new opportunities through the charity's fundraising campaigns as well as building up the organisation's volunteer network through new and established Fundraising Groups.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Recruiting new supporters, volunteers, and fundraising groups to raise funds for the charity.
- Spending most of your time out in your geographical regions to actively engage with supporters and volunteers.
- Putting relationships at the heart of your work, through on-going re-engagement and the building of new networks.
You will ideally have:
- Experience in the development of fundraising supporters and volunteers, with excellent management and communication skills.
- Good experience of recruiting, managing and motivating supporters and volunteers
- Organisational skills - The ability to manage own time and tasks effectively.
- Planning - The ability to develop and implement clear and robust plans for self and others to follow.
The role is Home based in the region
Contract type: Permanent, full time (35hrs)
Salary: £28,000 - £32,500 per annum
Please apply ASAP!
If you are interested in the role or want to learn more, then please do get in touch with Dagmara, on 02078207315 or email her at Dagmara.Depaula@harrishill.co.uk
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.