£46,410 per year
over 1 year ago
This fantastic charity are looking for a Regional Engagement Lead based in Ireland (Northern or Republic) to head up regional fundraising across the area and ensure the charity continue to save lives at sea.
You will create, deliver and continually review a regional engagement and fundraising strategy in order to grow income across your area. You will prioritise supporters, donors and the public, ensuring they have a great experience and feel valued through every interaction. You will inspire and motivate the fundraisers in your area, overseeing activity and monitoring KPI's to ensure income targets are met for the region.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable Senior Fundraising experience
- A track record growing income from a regional fundraising portfolio
- Experience of developing and implementing fundraising strategy
- Strong leadership experience, with experience managing a geographically dispersed team
- Excellent experience increasing engagement and supporter conversions
This role covers Ireland and can be based in Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland.
This is a permanent, full time role offering a salary of £46,410.
To find out more about the role please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.Stevens@harrishill.co.uk or call 02078207302. This role will firmly close on Tuesday 4th February so please get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.