£24k per year
020 7820 7331
about 1 year ago
A brilliant well established Corporate fundraising team are looking for a new Regional Fundraising Coordinator. This role is a vital supportive position that supports the regional and corporate team to generate community grant income, regional trust income and schools and local organisation fundraising to support the delivery of the regional income targets. It is a great role for someone who is starting out in fundraising and wants to work across high value partnerships teams.
Within this role the post holder will be responsible:
- To centrally oversee the stewardship journey for school and local organisation fundraising, supporting the development of materials such as school packs, and school assembly requests. etc. as required by the team.
- Work alongside the trust team to produce and send out our small trusts mailing
- To support the head of fundraising to produce the quarterly regional corporate news and impact newsletter for our supporters
To be considered for this role you will ideally have experience of:
- Prior experience of working in a fundraising team
- Ideally experience of writing fundraising applications/ good stewardship examples
- To have good fund and prospect research skills
If you would like to have a chat to learn more about this role and to receive a full job description please contact Hannah at Harris Hill on Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207331.
Deadline is Thursday 1st of July and a CV and statement will be required.
Interviews will be held the following week.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.