£35,476.27 - 44,762.27 per year
020 7820 7305
about 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Manager with great stakeholder management expertise, complex project management experience and fundraising campaign knowledge to join a leading charity.
You will join a fast-paced innovation team and support the Fundraising department’s strategic plans by delivering integrated campaigns and other Fundraising projects. You will operate as a dedicated project manager, responsible for the delivery and performance of campaigns and projects, including an integrated Christmas campaign.
- Through effective project management, collaborative approaches and strong communications, the successful candidate will drive an opportunistic, audience-first and robust test and learn approach to campaign development.
- To project manage campaigns and projects, overseeing all areas of delivery including budgets, risk, scheduling, reporting and asset management
You will have the following experience:
- Proven experience of managing multi-stakeholder projects, ideally gained within a large and complex organisation
- Experience of leading and motivating a collaborative project team where successes and learnings are celebrated
- Experience of developing and delivering integrated marketing and communications campaigns (using multiple channels), with track record of success
Salary: £35,476.27- £44,762.27
Based in East London
Please get in touch ASAP for more information, as the charity are reviewing applications on a rolling basis.
Please e-mail Hannah.email@example.com