£45k per year
020 7820 7305
over 1 year ago
A newly created position working for a charity based in Central London. You will be an established Marketing and Communications Manager who will be excited to develop and implement the first marketing, communications and external relations strategies.
The role will be suited a strategic thinker, who will be confident to take on the responsibilities and challenges involved in a new role. You will manage the 1 person, and be happy working as part of a small organisation.
You will have responsibility for:
- Managing and enhancing the charity s brand and reputation. To communicate its vision, values and key messages and increase brand awareness among target audiences and stakeholders
- Develop content strategies and plans for all channels including the website, social media and printed collateral to successfully communicate the work of the charity
- Line manage the Marketing and Communications Manager, supporting their approaches to marcomms as well as motivating and developing and guiding them in their role
- Build a more engaged and connected Alumni community through effective and regular communications and engaging content
- Lead on all public relations including media enquiries and press releases, ensuring that these are acted on quickly and effectively
In order to apply for this role you will have the following expertise;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Developing and implementing successful marketing and communications strategies
- Experience managing brand strategies
- Working with social media platforms and techniques from a marketing perspective
- Ability to manage and organise a varied workload and shifting priorities
For more details please get in touch ASAP, as this position closes on Monday 6th May.
Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.email@example.com for more details.