£33,245 per year
020 7820 7305
2 months ago
I am eager to speak to a creative marketing expert who is keen to join a fantastic children’s charity based in London. You will be responsible for the planning and coordination for events marketing including offline and digital activity at a national and regional level, for a well-known children’s charity with an important mission.
In this role:
You will ensure all campaigns and activities are integrated, informed, planned and evaluated, and that participation targets are reached.
The ideal candidate:
- A holistic view to marketing
- Experience of developing and managing multichannel, integrated marketing campaigns, and ability to demonstrate successful outcomes.
- Campaign reporting and evaluation, using tools such as Google Analytics and Power BI
- Experience working with media agencies
- Excellent understanding of recruitment and retention marketing techniques across a range of media including digital, in order to achieve ambitious participation targets.
Experience working on marketing for events, or within a fundraising team will be advantageous!
12 month FTC (Ideal start date in March)
Salary from £33,245.
For more information please e-mail your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP, as the charity are reviewing applications on a rolling basis.
I look forward to hearing from you.