£33,245 per year
020 7820 7305
about 2 years ago
I am eager to speak to a creative marketing expert who is keen to join a fantastic children's charity based in London. You will have experience of developing marketing campaigns for Mass Participation Events, or fundraising events, either developed within an agency or ideally at another charity.
In this role, you will be the marketing expert, amongst a team of high performing fundraisers, working on high profile events, alongside major corporate partners. You will have a holistic view of marketing, with experience of planning events marketing both online and offline. You will ensure all campaigns and activities are integrated, informed, planned and evaluated, and that participation targets are reached.
Essential knowledge and experience:
- Experience of developing and managing multichannel, integrated marketing campaigns, and ability to demonstrate successful outcomes.
- Campaign reporting and evaluation, using tools such as Google Analytics and Power BI
- Experience working with media agencies
- Excellent understanding of recruitment and retention marketing techniques across a range of media including digital, in order to achieve ambitious participation targets.
- Experience working on marketing for events, or within a fundraising team will be key!
You will be joining one of the leading UK charities, to work on some of the most well-known events. The office is based in London, it is modern, open-plan and the team are lively. Although you will start by working from home!
Initial 12 month FTC – to start as soon as you are available.
Salary starts from £33,245
Based in London
To start the conversation, and for more information please e-mail your CV to Hannah.email@example.com
The charity is reviewing applications on a rolling basis, so please get in touch ASAP. They will hold video interviews.
I look forward to hearing from you.