£38k - 45k per year
020 7820 7331
8 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with this high performing Corporate Partnerships team based within a large international development charity. They are looking for a Senior New Business Manager for a 1 year fixed term contract (likely other opportunities will arise within team ). This role will actively contribute to the overall team target of £4 million. It is a mix of prospect research, relationship building and relationship building.
Within this role you will be:
- Identifying and securing additional non-financial value that partners can bring to the organisation.
- Developing and implementing ambitious sector strategies and produce tailored new partnership propositions that align to corporate challenges and opportunities
- Taking personal responsibility and accountability for pro-actively generating leads, building networks, making contacts and bringing in new partnerships
To be considered for this role:
- Ideally experience of bringing in 6 figure partnerships.
- A brilliant relationship builder as you will be building meaningful relationships with funders and potential donors
- A great team player as you will be working with a collaborative high performing team
- You will also need fantastic networking and pitching skills too.
If you would like to have a chat to learn more about this role and to receive a full job description please contact Hannah at Harris Hill on Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207331.
Salary is between £38,000 - £45,000
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.