£26,528 per year
over 2 years ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting for a Service Desk IT Support Technician for a great animal charity.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or within 1 week.
Job Title: Service Desk IT Support Technician
Hours: Full time. 35 hours a week, 9am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday
Location: Central London
Fixed Term contract for: 3 months
- Providing first line response and support for the Global Service Desk, participating in Incident Management, Problem Management and Request Fulfilment for the services provided by the charity.
- Supporting individual customers on a one-to-one basis to assist in understanding key services. Identifying recurring issues in support that indicate potential problems in service delivery.
- Providing second-tier administrative support for ICT, handing Active Directory administration, access management and Microsoft Exchange server support at the administrator level.
- Imaging and preparing assets such as laptops and mobile devices for deployment to users, in line with the starter and leaver process. Ensuring assets are tagged and entered into the asset management register
- Working within the service desk team to identify knowledge-based articles based on support experience, to allow development in the service knowledge management system (SKMS) to improve knowledge throughout the department.
- Working with the Continual Service Improvement Specialist and Learning Technologies Manager to ensure customer feedback is reflected in the continual service improvement register.
- Managing requests though the service desk, acting as a point of escalation where necessary.
- Routine administering of systems in support of the ICT team.
- Preparing and managing assets before their deployment.
- ITIL IT Service Management Foundation training, ISO 20001 foundation or equivalent
- Experience of supporting services via a service desk environment
- Experience of working in a Customer support role
- Knowledge of email security products such as Mimecast
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft: Office365 user management, Active Directory user management, Exchange messaging administration, Exchange, Active Directory, Office suite
- Proven skills in installing, configuring and imaging hardware.
- Proven ability to work calmly under pressure and to prioritise workload.
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.