£35k - 40k per year
020 7820 7305
over 1 year ago
An animal welfare charity are eager to find a Strategic Communications Manager, with excellent project management skills to join their charity!
It's a 12 month FTC (maternity cover), HOWEVER with the direction the organisation are going on, there is a high chance that there will be more opportunities down the line.
The charity are going through change, which is very exciting! The new CEO is focusing on a new strategy so this is brilliant time to be part of a new change. They need someone who will be confident working in this kind of environment and supporting colleagues in this time.
In this role you will;
- Turn an idea into a strategy
- Shape projects
- Promote campaigns
- Use audience led insight
- Work very closely with agencies
- Understand the full communications mix
- Interpersonal skills are key- get to know the right contacts at Dog's Trust to push projects through and get things done
- Market research on audience insight
-Understand the digital landscape- making social media key to your comms
12 month FTC (with potential for a permanent role long-term).
Based in London.
To apply for this position please e-mail your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP! They would like to get someone on board ASAP.