£43k - 45k per year
020 7820 7302
6 months ago
An excellent 9 month maternity cover role, suited to an innovative, customer driven individual, who is keen to join a wonderful charity who campaign for equality for people living with disabilities.
As Supporter Engagement, Audience & Journey Lead you and your team will be responsible for the innovation and development of a new supporter journey strategy responsible for delivering amazing experiences to everyone who supports the charity, to keep them supporting them for longer, in more ways and by giving more.
Key responsibilities will cover:
- To lead on the development and implementation of the Engagement Strategy to imbed an audience led approach to creating supporter journeys that are data driven, measurable and integrated across the organisation.
- To drive innovation and implement a test and learn approach to new and existing journeys.
You will have the following expertise:
- Experience of working in a supporter or customer-focused team, designing and implementing activities specifically that are oriented to improve the customer or supporter experience
- Experience of running cross-departmental collaborative projects, effectively managing a variety of sometimes conflicting priorities
- Experience of working with external agencies to deliver initiatives (including digital, telephone, fulfilment, creative etc.)
- Experience of using supporter insight to influence successful direct marketing and to optimise customer or supporter experience
The charities values:
- Fair: Values, respects and supports diversity, skill, and expertise. Takes responsibility for their actions and supports others to achieve theirs.
Salary: £43,000 - £45,000
9 month maternity cover contract, full-time hours
Flexible location, Home based, Hybrid or Office based - with the ability to come to the office in East London for ad-hoc meetings.
Closing date: Thursday 6th January 8.00am. (CV and statement) Please get in touch ASAP if you are keen.
E-mail Hannah.email@example.com for more info.