£30,540 - 34,000 per year
020 7820 7305
15 days ago
A Leading Health Charity are looking for a determined and influential individual to help put people at the heart of what they do, focusing on helping develop long-term two way relationships with their supporters, by developing engagement strategies and journeys, and support in improving data collection, systems and processes.
The role offers you the chance to work across the organisation, with a focus on supporting the fundraising team to ensure supporter engagement is optimised for fundraising. You will join a new team (established 1 year ago), a supportive, friendly environment and be the voice of the supporter.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a big picture thinker
- Be excited to overcome challenges and make change happen
- Will know how to plan and manage marketing or fundraising campaigns
- Be an excellent communicator
- Influence people and create cultural change
- Demonstrate understanding in audience segmentation models, data and databases.
- Communicate effectively through face-to-face, presentations, journey maps and written reports
- Work on own initiative, under pressure and to tight deadlines
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Work with teams to develop and improve audience-led engagement strategies and journeys to increase commitment, satisfaction and lifetime value.
- Design and test new audience-led engagement strategies and journeys to find out what increases engagement.
- Support in the rollout and effective use of an organisation-wide audience segmentation model helping put people at the heart of what we do.
- Help in the design of and then manage delivery a more consistent approach to data capture to enable us to build organisational-wide relationships.
Perks of the role:
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- Generous pension provision
- Early finish Friday and flexible working
- Working for a fantastic charity!
Salary £30,400- £34,000.
Based in London.
Please e-mail your CV to Hanah.firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. The firm closing date is this Thursday 11th April for applications, so please get in touch beforehand.