£55k - 65k per year
10 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a UK leading Business that strives to make a positive impact on people's lives. They are on the search for their Associate Director of Partnerships (maternity cover) to lead on successful public sector engagement, projects and be the go-to person on the organisations funding priorities.
This is an important role across a diverse portfolio of land, property, housing, commercial, energy and environmental opportunities, and you will assist the business in delivering on its key objective of realising possibility in conjunction with key stakeholders.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
- Public sector funding portfolio, leading on the following main elements- partnership engagement, commissioning, business case/bidding, legal contracting and monitoring and assurance.
- Partnership Engagement- maintaining and establishing key contacts in conjunction with the organisation's requirements, identifying and understanding the strategic business development priorities and focus, and acting to ensure that those priorities are fully progressed.
- Building and maintaining those key relationships with local partners, stakeholders and other government departments to ensure that the organisation are proactively engaging in a collaborative and inclusive way.
- Brief material for the SLT, including briefings on funding opportunities and associated areas and topics such as state aid. Presenting partners with exciting concepts, ideas and projects for their consideration and feedback and working collaboratively to identity the route to delivery.
- Bid writing and supporting the preparation of business cases where appropriate, with a notable focus on the economic, commercial and management aspects of cases to ensure best practice is developed across the business.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate extensive knowledge and understanding of the public sector funding landscape and the strategic issues affecting economic development and regeneration in areas of need. You also need to ideally be qualified at least to degree level, or extensive experience, with keen interest in place making, communities and regeneration as a driver for growth. You will also need a sound understanding of the requirements for fund-bidding and of the business cycles for the allocation of new funds, including the uses and content of business cases.
If you are wanting a full job description and a chat about the role then please do not hesitate to get in touch. Please contact Hannah at Harris Hill on Hannah.email@example.com or call her on 02078207331.
Closes on Wednesday 30th of December 2020.
Interviews will be held in early January 2021.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.