£33,244 - 37,000 per year
020 7820 7331
4 months ago
Harris Hill are looking for a new Business Development Manager (Client Services Manager) to join a wonderful social welfare organisation.This role is perfect for someone who is out of secotr looking to get into the charity world. They are seeking a dynamic sales professional to actively engage with existing and prospective clients. This role sits within the Business, Development and Innovation directorate which is responsible for the charity's digital products and services for employers and local authority commissioners and service providers.
- Prospects research and new business development
- Support the management and the delivery of a programme for obtaining new prospects to ensure the ongoing development, expansion, and renewal of the prospects base.
- Client services and client support - Support the management and the delivery of a programme to retain clients and increase client engagement, including through the delivery of targeted activities and events.
- Line manage three Client Services Officers.
To apply you will have experience of:
- Team management experience, including ability to initiate and oversee the completion of work in a range of different areas.
- Demonstrable experience in growing sales and managing client accounts.
- Good customer relationship skills and communication skills, including the ability to engage with representatives from client organisations at all levels.
Closes on 18th of May 9am.
If you are interested in the role or want to learn more, then please do get in touch with Hannah on 02078207331 or email her at email@example.com
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.