£28k per year
over 1 year ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a wonderful social welfare organisation in looking for a new Business Development Officer. They are seeking a dynamic sales professional to actively engage with existing and prospective clients. This role sits within the Business, Development and Innovation directorate which is responsible for the charity's digital products and services for employers and local authority commissioners and service providers.
Key aims of the Post
- To support the Business Development and Innovation team to develop, deliver and grow its earned income activities.
- To liaise with and provide support to existing clients, grow client prospects and assist relationship building through active client engagement.
- Carry out prospects research to assist in new business development.
- Attend business meetings.
- Work closely with the Client Services team to retain and increase client engagement;
- Ongoing client servicing / managing client accounts
If you are interested in the role or want to learn more, then please do get in touch with Hannah on 02078207331 or email her at email@example.com