£31,557 per year
020 7820 7305
5 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with Sands to recruit their Communications Project Lead to support the co-ordination and delivery of Baby Loss Awareness Week.
Sands is a UK charity that works across the country to support anyone affected by the death of a baby; improve the care bereaved parents receive from health care and other professionals; and reduce the number of babies who die by funding research and working closely with other organisations to create a world where fewer babies die.
BLAW takes place every October, and provides an opportunity for bereaved parents and their families across the world to remember their babies.
Main Purpose of Job:
• Support organisation, coordination and delivery of Baby Loss Awareness Week
• Support delivery of communications and engagement
• Support fundraising and commemorative event planning, co-ordination and delivery
• Support Parliamentary event delivery
• Support the Baby Loss Awareness Week alliance of charities in delivering and participating in the Week
• Main point of contact for internal and external enquiries related Baby Loss Awareness Week
The ideal candidate:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience of drafting well written papers, reports and briefings
• Experience of successfully managing projects and/or events, including facilitation of stakeholder meetings
• Ability to identify and manage the risk and issue process
• An outstanding, ‘hands on’, people person with a positive, warm style, who can support and motivate people and teams to engage with projects with positive outcomes.
This is a brilliant time to join the charity, following a positive re-structure and a move into a more evidence led focus for the charity.
Location: Sands Head Office, Victoria.
Contract: 1-year fixed-term contract
Salary: £31,557 per annum pro rata
Hours: Part Time – 21 Hours per Week
This is a brilliant time to join the charity, following a positive re-structure and a move into a more evidence led focus for the charity. If this sounds like a good opportunity to you, then please get in touch!
If you're interested in hearing more, please send your CV ASAP to Hannah.email@example.com Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted with more information.