£37k - 42k per year
020 7820 7331
7 months ago
Harris Hill are thrilled to be working with a wonderful children's charity. They are looking for a brilliant new Corporate New Business Manager to join their team. This a great role for someone who is looking for that next step up within their career or is currently out of sector and is looking to join the charity world. You will ideally have experience of pitching and securing £50K plus partnerships.
The wider fundraising team is very close and supportive with an active social life (currently working from home ). This is a great team to join!
To be considered for this role:
- Success in identifying prospects and progressing to cost effective partnerships
- Experience of developing corporate proposals and pitching
- Experience of effectively building and delivering a corporate fundraising pipeline and associated budgeting and forecasting
- Sufficient office and CRM skills to carry out the role
- Results driven, hits targets and on time
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
If you would like to have a chat to learn more about this role and to receive a full job description please contact Hannah at Harris Hill on Hannah.email@example.com or call her on 02078207331.
The hiring manager is seeing applications as they come in so please send your CV ASAP to Hannah.
Salary is between £37,000 - £42,000
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.