£32k - 34.5k per year
020 7820 7331
4 months ago
A excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Corporate Account Manager with a leading national children's charity.This role is a fixed term contract, but there is possibility of a permanent role in the future.
The successful candidate will have experience of managing large corporate partnerships and demonstrate stakeholder engagement at all levels.
Key responsibilities in this role include;
- Managing high value existing and new business partnerships
- Overseeing a variety of corporate accounts including CRM, COTY, staff engagement and sponsorship
- Implementation and development of innovative approaches to fundraising on a local, regional and national level, taking the lead where necessary
- Preparing and managing income budgets and activity plans to ensure targets and objectives are met
- Contribute and support the team in delivery of corporate strategies
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of;
- Relevant relationship management experience in either the charity or corporate sector
- Implementing and delivering to financial targets
- Stakeholder engagement at all levels, including C-level
- Successful introduction of creative and profitable fundraising products
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Commercial awareness and a results driven nature
- Autonomy and working to flexible hours
Closing date 12th of April
Salary is £32,000 - £34,500
Please contact Hannah on email@example.com or call her on 02078207331.