£40k - 43k per year
020 7820 7331
9 months ago
Harris Hill are excited to be partnering up again with a large health charity in their search for a brand new Deputy Head of Corporate Partnerships. This is a really exciting role for somebody who is looking for that next step up within corporate fundraising. You will be leading a team of three and working alongside the Head of High Value Partnerships in bringing in over £1.2 million pounds worth of corporate income.
Within this role the postholder will be:
- Working with the Head of High Value Partnerships to develop a sustainable and ambitious Corporate Partnerships programme and strategy that will grow in volume, income and impact
- Working with the Head of High Value Partnerships and New Business Manager, look to diversify our core offering to ensure our attractiveness to the corporate sector
- Support the New Business Manager in ensuring that we have a strong pipeline of prospects that has a diverse mix of sectors to approach for different types of partnerships from strategic, employee fundraising based, cause related marketing through to media appeals
- Working closely with members of the Corporate Partnerships Team, lead on the acquisition, proposal, pitch and negotiation stages to secure new corporate support
To be considered for this role you will ideally have experience of:
- Excellent stewardship and relationship management skills
- An ambitious and creative approach to Corporate fundraising
- Excellent verbal communication skills with people at all levels of seniority, one to one, in groups and networking situations
- Ability to build excellent, mutually beneficial relationships with key internal and external contacts
If you would like to have a chat to learn more about this role and to receive a full job description please contact Hannah at Harris Hill on Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207331.
The hiring manager is seeing applications as and when so please get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.