£27k per year
020 7820 7305
over 1 year ago
An excellent opportunity for a Direct Marketing Officer to work for a children’s charity, focusing on helping funding research and equipment and services for seriously ill children.
The Direct Marketing team look after recruitment and retention of cash, raffle and regular givers. This income stream has increased significantly over the past 10 years, and with this the diversity of audience.
In this role:
- You will support the retention of a significant number of cash supporters using a range of channels, with an emphasis on developing new digital channels.
- Book agency briefings
- Support proofing of campaign assets
- Produce campaign briefs for internal teams
- Support governance of data management
- Provide high quality admin support
- Produce data and reviews
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in a DM team- delivering print and digital campaigns
- Have at least 1 full annual marketing cycle experience
- Able to communicate with a range of audiences
- Passion for copywriting
Based in Central London
Please get in touch ASAP if you are keen, the charity are keen to see applications as soon as possible. Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.email@example.com for more information!