£35,476 - 44,762 per year
020 7820 7305
over 1 year ago
Are you a marketing and communications expert who is a confident project manager who wants to work on amazing integration projects and campaigns, for a well-known children’s charity?
The charity runs over 1,000 UK projects that transform the lives of around 300,000 children, young people, parents and carers every year.
As Senior Manager you will play a critical role in enabling integration and collaboration across the Fundraising team and the wider organisation, through the management of integrated campaigns and projects which impact multiple teams. They will have responsibility for leading the development, delivery, measurement, growth and engagement of integrated campaigns and special projects.
• To work closely with the Head of Innovation and other FLT members to support the delivery of the Fundraising Strategic Aims
• To operate as project manager
• Through strong communications and stakeholder management, raise awareness and organisational buy-in to integrated campaigns, projects and new initiatives
• To identify, lead and motivate collaborative project teams, ensuring all activities align to wider strategic direction and activation plans, and a robust test and learn approach to project delivery
• You will be driven, innovative and know how to reach an audience.
Interviews will be held mid-January, and they are looking for someone to start in February.
This is a permanent role.
Location – East London.
Salary £35,476- £44,762
Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to discuss the role further.