£35k - 40k per year
020 7820 7331
9 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be partnering up with this educational charity who are looking for a New Partnerships Manager. They need someone who has got a great new business background within corporate fundraising (even if it is just supporting the team in bringing in 5/6 figures). You will be working closely with the Head of Partnerships and Philanthropy in building up a potential new portfolio of corporate partnerships with some trusts and foundations too. Strong relationships skills, a passion for fundraising and the creativity needed to develop compelling propositions will enable you to thrive in this role.
While predominantly a New Partnerships role, the current size of the team means that you will also support the ongoing stewardship of partnerships including relationship management, delivery, reporting and seeking uplift / renewal.
- Responsible for establishing sustainable income for the Foundation through securing multi-year 6-figure partnerships and /or those with the potential to grow over the long term, working collaboratively towards the Partnerships team annual target
- Proactively identify, research, and cultivate a pipeline of your own leads
- Act as the accountable officer for due diligence of prospective and existing partners
What you need to have ideally:
- Experience of partnerships fundraising (Corporate and/or Trusts and Foundations) at a high level within a charity, with a proven track record in securing 6-figure partnerships
- A proven track record of proactively identifying leads and building a prospect pipeline, securing a first engagement and cultivating new opportunities
- Experienced in fundraising relationship management with the confidence and credibility to work effectively with a wide range of high-level stakeholders
If you would like to have a chat to learn more about this role and to receive a full job description please contact Hannah at Harris Hill on Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207331.
The hiring manager is seeing applications as they come in so please send your CV ASAP to Hannah.
Salary is between £35,000 - £40,000
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.