£24k - 31k per year
020 7820 7331
5 months ago
Harris Hill are thrilled to be working with this well established Partnerships team at a large national children's charity. They are looking for a brand new Partnerships Manager to work with one of their million pound voluntary boards, specifically looking within the Arts, Fashion and Finance sectors.
The team works with well connected, influential individuals who sit on one of their three fundraising boards, to develop long-term partnerships with the charity and raise significant funds. Income is generated through corporate partnerships, major gifts, special events and beneficiary activity. The team has an overall annual net income target of approx. £1.5-2 million.
The role of a Partnerships Manager is wide ranging. Working with the board, the individual will personally manage a portfolio of relationships with key senior level supporters and their contacts, whilst also being responsible for identifying and securing new fundraising partnerships. You will be required to work collaboratively across different teams and divisions across the charity to win new partnerships and maintain success.
To be considered for this role you will ideally be:
- An excellent relationship manager, who can communicate effectively with senior level stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Proactive, with great attention to detail whilst being able to deal with competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
- An individual who is an excellent relationship manager, comfortable engaging with senior stakeholders and their associates to deliver the highest possible supporter journey and experience.
- You will be able to prioritise tasks, as well as being self-motivated and highly organised.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully generating new opportunities which are commercially viable and relevant is essential.
- The successful candidate will be highly proactive, a self-starter and target driven with a track record of achieving financial objectives.
- Knowledge of high society, luxury brands, art, fashion and finance sectors is desirable to succeed in this exciting and challenging role. If you are currently a relationship manager within these sectors please do get in touch too.
The salary is £24,000 - £31,000 (including LW) and has a flexible working from home policy too.
If you would like to learn more then please do get in touch with Hannah at Harris Hill by emailing her on Hannah.email@example.com or calling her on 02078207331.
Closes Sunday 9th of May so applications need to be in to me by Friday 7th of May.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.