£32,943 - 41,700 per year
020 7820 7306
over 2 years ago
One of the UK's leading animal charities is recruiting a Philanthropy Manager to join their national fundraising team. Looking after a portfolio of new and existing donors you will develop relationships to help the charity achieve growth in line with their new 3-year strategy.
Please note this is a 12 month maternity cover contract. This post can be office based in either London or Oxfordshire or home-based. This is a part time position working 4 days pe week.
The successful candidate will;
- Be an experienced fundraiser who has an understanding and enjoyment of Major Donor fundraising
- Have a track record of developing successful relationships with HNWI's, including making significant asks
- Be motivated by working to and achieving against targets
- Be a confident communicator, able to influence change at a senior level both internally ad externally
- Have experience of managing major donor events
- Be able to work well in a team, able to work collaboratively
For information about this position, please send your CV here and a consultant will be in touch to discuss further.