£40k per year
020 7820 7332
3 months ago
Harris Hill are thrilled to be working with a wonderful national charity in their search for a Philanthropy Manager.
This is not your ordinary Major Donor Manager role. Up to 4 days a week working from home and a cause unlike any other.
- Compelling case for support – YES
- Energised organisation around a powerful mission – YES
- Strong connection to the cause – YES
- Strong engagement, cultivation, and stewardship opportunities – YES
- Qualified prospect list – YES
- Commitment from SMT and Board for a philanthropy programme – YES
- Research, approach, engage, cultivate, and steward the portfolio of new philanthropists
- Prepare high quality, tailored and targeted plans built around the needs, aspirations, and ambitions of individual philanthropists
- Take ownership of the regular engagement event
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date (electronic and paper based) records on existing and prospective philanthropists and their networks
- Educated to A-level or equivalent work experience of 3 years
- Ability to confidently make successful philanthropic requests through face to face meetings, written submissions, or via briefs for others asking on your behalf
- Ability to build individual relationships with a wide range of different people
- Ability to inspire people about a cause you believe in
- Ability to build and lead project teams from across the organisation to achieve key tasks and events
- A full, clean driving licence and access to a car for business use (Desirable)
If this role sounds of interest and you want to find out more then please do not hesitate to submit your CV.
Please note that not all applicants will be responded to due to the large number of applicants.