£32k per year
020 7820 7302
23 days ago
A fantastic opportunity for a pro-active PR Campaigns Manager to develop and implement a flagship campaign for a brilliant organisation. The focus of this contract is to help strengthen awareness of the brand and organisation’s mission through media engagement and storytelling.
Working alongside key stakeholders, PR agencies, you will develop the campaign and managing the campaign across multiple channels. You will set and deliver against KPIs, and well as evaluate the effectiveness of the campaign.
You will have the opportunity to build relationships with amazing venues and organisations across the UK. It’s a unique organisation, where you will have the opportunity to learn lots and join a hard-working, engaging and supportive team, who genuinely love what they do.
The ideal candidate:
You will need to demonstrate your experience and qualifications in these areas:
- In-depth experience and success in leading, planning, co-ordinating and delivering PR campaigns for a range of audiences in a multi-channel environment.
- Ability to juggle operational delivery with strategic thinking.
- Evidence of gaining high quality media coverage through national and local media outlets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, experienced at key messages, briefings
- Strong project management skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal and skills, including influencing and negotiation.
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in a diverse and federated structure
- Strong networking skills and ability to build good working relationships both internally and externally
- Attention to detail, advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A strong ability to think creatively and to encourage others to.
- A good understanding of modern communications evaluation techniques and experience of commissioning research to inform a PR campaign.
- Experience of working closely with creative agencies
Location- Hybrid working in London and from home
Salary- £32,000 per annum.
Contract- 7 month FTC, to start end of October. (If you have more than 1 months’ notice period, unfortunately that won’t work with the timings of this role).
Please e-mail or call me for more information on this exciting opportunity. Please get in touch ASAP, as the charity is reviewing applications on a rolling basis.