£40k per year
020 7820 7320
about 1 year ago
A membership organisation are looking for a Programme Manager. This is an exciting new opportunity for someone to play a key role in delivering the ambition of the strategy to ensure that the UK and Ireland are able to realise the full societal and economic benefits of the new industrial era.
This role will be involved in multiple strategic projects such as building R&D roadmaps for private and public sector investment and carrying out innovation survey to inform policy. A key project will include creating a national network of innovation centres and facilities to strengthen support and make representations to Government.
The role involves handling multiple budgets, line management of staff and management of operational inter-dependencies across the department as well as working with other departments and external partner organisations and stakeholders.
This role is ideally suited to someone that is passionate about driving change to positively impact the economy and society.
The experience this person should have is:
- Knowledge of science and innovation policy and funding landscapes in UK and Ireland.
- Working with entrepreneurs, R&D intensive start-ups and high-tech SMEs.
- Carrying out consultations and generate positioning papers to inform decision making, policy formation and service delivery.
- Facilitating workshops and discussions to draw out community views and thought leadership.
- Report writing and writing blogs to share insights.
- Running business incubation, innovation programmes and/or knowledge transfer networks.
- Managing stakeholder relationships, including business support organisations and investors.
Closing Date: 23rd June 2020