£23k - 26k per year
020 7820 7320
8 months ago
A charity based in London are looking for a Project Coordinator. As a Project Coordinator you would be responsible for specific courses and have ownership over their administration from start to finish. To join this team would be an opportunity to join a world recognised Project.
- Processing applications, registering schools on the project and monitoring uptake from schools.
- Data management and chasing schools for missing information.
- Organising mass-mailings and email broadcasts to provide course participants with necessary information and updates.
- Overseeing course logistics, including generating reports, booking staff travel and accommodation, and compiling course information packs.
- Overseeing course marketing mailings to schools and MPs, including sourcing images and testimonials for marketing materials
- Acting as the first point of contact in the team, along with other team members, for incoming telephone and email enquiries for your courses.
- Data management of an in-house schools' database.
- Overseeing the print order of educational materials for the LFA Online Project.
- Serving as logistics coordinator on educational seminars around the UK and on visits to Poland.
- Offer general assistance for other organisational projects and events when needed.
- Flexible and Calm under pressure
- Able to multi-task and prioritise
- Self-starter and able to work in a team
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Closing: 12:00pm, 13th Oct 2021 BST
Salary: 23,000 - 26,000
Location: Westminster, London. Currently working remotely but there will be an expectation to work in the office on a regular basis. Candidate will also need to be able to travel around the UK and to Poland several times a year when in person projects resume.