£45k - 55k per year
020 7820 7331
about 1 month ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a charity that is trying to tackle the issues of climate change and global hunger through developing sustainable farming and food technology. They are on the hunt for a brilliant fundraiser who has a proven track record of cultivating relationships with major donors and/or funding institutions (e.g. trusts, foundations), and securing significant gifts.
You will be joining at a really exciting time as they are building up their European branch of the organisation that was originally started in the USA. You can be based in the UK or Europe and you will be pivotal in building up their Philanthropy programme.
To apply for this role you will need to demonstrate that you have:
- Proven track record of cultivating relationships with major donors and/or funding institutions (e.g. trusts, foundations), and securing significant gifts.
- Positivity and a genuine love of working with other people: a passion for building warm, long-lasting relationships with supporters, motivating them to maintain and increase their support.
- Conscientiousness and attention to detail in recording and tracking interactions with donors and prospects: comfort with the 'science', as well as the 'art', of fundraising.
- Comfort working in a new, small, growing and evolving organisation.
- A willingness to travel throughout Europe in pursuit of philanthropic opportunities, when the COVID-19 situation allows.
If you are keen to learn more and want to have a chat, please contact Hannah on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207331.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.