£30k - 34k per year
020 7820 7302
about 2 months ago
I am pleased to be working with a mission driven organisation, who are the only global organisation focused exclusively on a specific health issue. They are a lead partner to global agencies, including the World Health Organization. Their reach includes member organizations in more than 60 countries.
As Policy & Projects Coordinator you will work closely with the Director of Policy and work as a team of two to deliver on the organisation’s policy priorities, and to provide project management of a number of grant-funded projects.
You will join a small and dynamic team, and you will work closely with colleagues in communications, events, science, and education to deliver the organisation’s strategy and the CEO is heavily involved in their policy work. Experts in public health advocacy will also support you in this role in a consultative manner.
You and your experience:
- Experience working in a similar role
- Demonstratable experience of project management, translating evidence for a range of audiences, navigating complex policy issues to help arrive at policy positions and public affairs/stakeholder engagement, and communications
- Adaptable and willing to support the delivery of work across the organisation’s portfolio, as required.
- interested in building a career in global health or charity health sector.
- Be willing to travel internationally
Full-time role, FTC until Dec 31st 2023.
Salary £30,000 - £34,000
“We offer a flexible, hybrid-working approach. While we are primarily home-based, we recognize the value of time together in-person and offer access to our office in central London, with staff using it one to two times per week”.
Application is CV only.
To apply, please email me Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.